Aspida is a risk management organization that provides fast and efficient solutions to complex situations and high risk environments. Our capabilities include Maritime Security and Cyber Security.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized Sales Person to become a part of our unique Organization.
- Quickly grows client list by interacting with management and maintains long-term client relationships
- Quickly learns and adjusts to the client environment
- Applies best suitable sales’ practices to penetrate new accounts
- Ability to identify business problems and suggest a compelling value proposition
- Constantly analyse market needs and competition
- Minimum 2 years of Sales Experience and/or experience in the Maritime Industry
- Academic background in Sales/ Business Management or Maritime Studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Greek & English) to make client presentations and interact with management
- Strong knowledge and experience to be able to clearly articulate industry trends, client drives and competitor actions in the market
- Excellent Work environment and work conditions
- Satisfactory pay and benefits scheme
Marketing & Communications Manager
The Marketing and Communications Manager position focuses on effectively communicating Aspida’s presence and on creating and maintaining a recognizable brand. The Marketing and Communications Manager is expected to have full responsibility for the firm’s internal and external image and to work both independently and with external partners to communicate strategy, values and results. The position will be in Athens and reports to the upper Management.
- Develop, coordinate and execute strategic marketing plans for the company in accordance to the commercial strategy of the company and the direction of the Management.
- Realize marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements / trends, defining market characteristics and conducting competitor’s mapping.
- Coordinate marketing and creative day-to-day tasks, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and supporting new product development activities
- Coordinating all PR & Communication actions, acting both independently and in collaboration with external partners
- Assist in the portfolio companies’ communication plan and execution
- Be in charge of all Digital Marketing, including generation, management and evaluation of social media strategy; management of all platforms; monitoring, engagement and expansion of reach
- Manage Website and blog content and development
- Oversee and coordinate trade marketing activities (Promotion etc.) in strong collaboration with Sales
- Provide market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Conduct business analysis and reporting to the Management of the company (sales volumes, profits, competitive activity, market trends and opportunities, promotional results, etc.).
- BSc in Marketing, Media Studies or Communications
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in B2B marketing and communications strategy
- Experience using corporate social media performance tools and mass email
- Ability to communicate in a consistent, on-brand voice and to tweak strategies based on findings to strengthen results
- Experience in promotion of program-related and corporate events
- Ability in keeping up to date with global industry developments, particularly within the marketing industry and the startup ecosystem
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Greek for in-brief and in-depth content
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Business- and Tech-savvy, with an ability to understand, and passion for, cutting-edge technology
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, personal initiative and strong motivation
- Holder of a master’s degree will be an asset
- Knowledge of the Shipping sector
- Additional languages (business level) a plus
Maritime Security Operators
We are actively seeking dynamic, intelligent and high competent personnel for current and future deployments, both Team Members and experienced Team Leaders.
Candidates should have the following prior to application:
- At least 4 years’ verifiable military service with a clean conduct record or equivalent experience in the Security industry
- Army Discharge Paper/ Book
- Clean criminal record
- Be over the age of 21 and with a current passport that has at least 8 months’ validity time prior to expiration
- Valid Seaman’s Book
- Full Basic STCW 95 (Basic Fire Fighting, Personal Survival Techniques, Personal Safety and Social Responsibility, Elementary First Aid)
- Copy of National ID or Driving License
- CV (English)
- The ability to speak, read and write in English
- Basic IT literacy
- Drug & Alcohol Test
- Psychiatrist certification document for firearms usage suitability
- Seafarer’s Health Certificate that includes both General Med Exam and Eye test
- Vaccination Card (Yellow Fever)
- Blood type & Allergies
- ISPS certificates SSO/CSO/MSO
- MFCC training (Maritime Fire Competency Course)
- First Aid Certification (FPOS) or higher
The following are desirable:
- Prior commercial maritime security experience
- Former security experience
- Shooting arms training
- Underwater Demolition Training
- Paratrooper Training
- Unorthodox Warfare Training
- Marines Training
All experience claimed should be able to be evidenced and successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal records check if they have not already done so within the last 90 days. All emails will be replied to and candidates should not telephone unless specifically requested to do so by email.